Golden Predator Mining Corp. is a well-funded exploration company focused on advancing the 3 Aces Project in Canada's Yukon.
With experienced management and a strong shareholder base, the Company is well positioned for stable development. Our focus is on the potential for discovery and definition of gold mineralization at the 3 Aces Project.
3 Aces Project: A high grade orogenic vein system that hosts the two highest grade surface outcrops discovered to date in the Yukon. With high grade native gold bearing quartz veins at surface and an expansive land package , the project offers district scale potential.
The primary focus at 3 Aces is to identify and define the distribution and grade of gold in the known veins and to discover additional high grade veins.
The 2017 work plan includes additional drilling in the central core area, additional soil sampling, trenching and follow up drilling on the newly identified anomalies of 2016, as well as, trenching and road work in the Diamonds area.
3 Aces Highlights include:
- An extensive land package; 357 km2 (35,700 hectares) land package with recent northern expansion
- Visible gold occurrences, more than 25 mineralized quartz veins, many with visible gold, discovered since August 2016; soil sampling program discovered new anomalous zones
- Year-round road access via the Cantung Mine Road and bridge over Little Hyland River
- Kaska Nation Exploration Memorandum of Understanding signed in 2013
- Class IV Mining Land Use permit
- Completed 2016 exploration program included:
- 7.5 m of 32.7 g/t gold
- 13.1 m of 16.8 g/t gold (including 3.4 m of 61.7 g/t gold)
- new blind vein at depth of 71.63 m with 3.2 m of 10.0 g/t gold
Photo by Anatole Tuzlak