Golden Predator Mining Corp. is a well-funded exploration company focused on advancing the 3 Aces Project in Canada's Yukon.
With experienced management and a strong shareholder base, the Company is well positioned for stable development. Our focus is on the potential for discovery and definition of gold mineralization at the 3 Aces Project.
3 Aces Project: A high grade orogenic vein system that hosts the two highest grade surface outcrops discovered to date in the Yukon. With high grade native gold bearing quartz veins at surface and an expansive land package, the project offers district scale potential.
The primary focus at 3 Aces is to identify and define the distribution and grade of gold in the known veins and to discover additional high-grade veins.
The 2017 work plan includes additional drilling in the central core area, additional soil sampling, trenching and follow up drilling on the newly identified anomalies of 2016, as well as, trenching and road work in the Diamonds area.
3 Aces Highlights include:
- 357 km2 (35,700 hectares),100% owned (subject to underlying royalties)
- Located in Southeastern Yukon (40km South of the Cantung Mine)
- Extensive gold-in-soil anomalies identified within the 10.5km2 Central Core Area
- mineralized veins identified, many with visible gold occurrences
- Operates under a Class 4 Mining Land Use Permit.
The 3 Aces property is in the traditional territory of the Kaska Nation. In January 2013, Golden Predator signed an Exploration Agreement with the Kaska Nation, as represented by the Ross River Dena Council and the Liard First Nation, with respect to activities within their traditional territories.